Smashing the Plateau
David Shriner-Cahn is a recognized authority on entrepreneurship, leadership development, and the host of the business podcast Smashing the Plateau. Featured in Forbes Magazine’s Three Podcasts To Power Up Your Ultra-Lean Business and Inc. Magazine's 5 Entrepreneurs That Will Change The Way You Communicate, over 400 episodes of Smashing the Plateau offer a wealth of personal experiences and practical advice about building consistent, recurring revenue.
David is the Co-Founder of the BestNetwork, which guides expertise-driven solopreneur business owners to save time and make more money. The BestNetwork is ideal for consultants, coaches and professionals selling their knowledge and creativity. Highlighted in Forbes’ How To Avoid The Number One Cause of Business Closure, the BestNetwork helps established entrepreneurs identify and build repeatable sources of
Podcast Topics: How individual entrepreneurs can build consistent, stable, recurring revenue
Ideal Guest Avatar: An individual entrepreneur or business owner who is an expert in her/his field – a consultant, coach, or individual selling their professional, creative or technical expertise and has built at least one business that generates at least $20,000 per month in consistent, recurring revenue.
- What are you looking for in a guest? Our ideal guest will share:
- Why you are in your business
- The core of your expertise
- What steps you took to generate consistent, recurring revenue in your business
- The top 1-3 actionable steps you used to achieve the results you described above
Best advice to offer those looking at being a podcast guest:
- Let me know:
- Your area of expertise
- What you offering is that has a price of over $2,000 per month
- What you have done to build consistent, recurring revenue